Most of the women find it difficult to take care of their dry skin because of their hectic work schedule. There are so many products, tips floating around the internet about skin care. If you are confused about how to take care of your skin, follow some easy skin care tips for dry skin on a regular basis.
No matter how much beauty products or branded high priced products you use, you will need to follow some basic rules of dry skin care. Most people with dry skin sustain from uncomfortable flare-ups of red, itchy and crumbling skin. Dry skin is frequently connected with complex skin because keeping moisture your skin becomes difficult to retain. Frequently changing skin care product or doing treatment for skin can cost money, time without effective result. So maintain a routine for the more glowing natural skin.
Do and don’t for making your dry skin more beautiful
- Everyone do makeup before attending a birthday party, the wedding of a friend, hang out with friends, party, get together or even going office for work. You can use make as much as you like, but you need to make sure that you remove make-up properly before hitting the sheets.
- Make sure you exfoliate your skin once or twice a week. It will remove your dead skin cells.
- Apply sunscreen formerly going out in the sun. Sun revelation can cause wrinkles, age spots.
- Keep your body hydrated. Drink lots of water according to your age and weight. Drinking water can decrease acne. You can eat fruits that have high water content such as watermelon, cucumber, orange, and strawberry.
- Maintain a healthy diet. A diet rich in vitamin C and short in fats and sugar stimulates glow of your skin. Don’t eat spicy and fermented foods, salt, fried food much.
- Do exercise regularly. Running jogging, yoga offers necessary blood circulation and rushes the purging process. Don’t consume makeup before or after a training.
- At least eight hours sleep every night is necessary for your skin.
- Wash your face with little hot water three periods a day. Never pop a pimple because it can lead to more redness and scarring.
- Try to use natural skin care products instead of cosmetics full of synthetic elements.
- Try to follow a daily and weekly skin-care routine. Change your routine according to winter or summer.
Daily routine you must follow for skin care:
In order to help your dry skin from both inside and outside, you should develop a daily skin-care routine. I have divided the routine into three parts.
Morning routine for dry skin:
In the morning, fresh up your face with splash lukewarm water. If you use cold water, it will constrict the skin pores. After that, you should use a cleanser which suits your dry skin. If after laundry, your skin feels skintight, irritated and dryer, change the antiseptic. We recommended to use rose water for balance your skin. Try to avoid fragrance cleanser that can cause irritation and dryness. After wash, use a cotton towel to wipe off the water.
Then use a good toner. Next, apply a very thin layer of moisturizer. After 5-190 minutes you can apply day cream or sunscreen. If you want to apply foundation, use a water foundation after applying day cream. It is best for your skin type.
Through the day:
Many people think morning beauty routine is enough. But let me tell you, it is not enough. You need to take care of your skin during the day. As dry skin requires much moisturizer, you need to moisturize your skin during the day when you get a break. If you go out in the sun, apply sun cream with SPF of at least 15 that blocks UVA and UVB rays.
When you apply lipstick or lip gloss, first apply a thin layer of lip balm. Use a wet tissue to wipe off dirt or sweat. Eat healthy lunch and drink lots of water hydrate your skin naturally.
Night time skin care:
Before hitting the bed, you must wash off your make up with lukewarm water. You can use a good dry skin makeup remover as well. After removing it, apply a thick creamy moisturizer or good night cream. This will nourish your skin while sleeping.
Most people with dry and hard to manage sensitive skin need to follow those basic skin care tips for dry skin. Keeping it simple with the right skin care product and routine can make a huge difference. It will prevent premature aging, decrease acne problem, brighten your skin, and moisturize your skin.